Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Yummylicious year ahead!


Hello everyone,

Sorry for long silence during this festive hols. I was on holiday so my blog took a break too. :)

I can't resist showcasing these beautifully crafted minicupcakes. Oh my! So festive! So cute, irresistable! And definitely too cute to be eaten. It was definitely a wonderful gift I received to usher in the Christmas and New Year holidays. Check it out on the website below.



For me, it's been a wonderful holiday and I hope that everyone had a great time celebrating Christmas and new year with family and friends. My holiday was filled with love....


My Hubby-D came back from the States ( I have not seen him for 3.5 mths) and we had a great time in KL, Ipoh, Singapore and also a terrific holiday getaway in Hong Kong. Oh my Oh my...all the food we ate!! Goodness, I don't dare to weigh myself on the scales, I am sure I have gained at least 2-3 kg over these few weeks!! Ho! Ho! Ho!


It's alright, food is to be enjoyed, both Hubby-D and I will just have to start dieting soon so that we can eat more! :)


I will be updating my blog with more of my food adventures. So tuned!
Meanwhile, I wish everyone a very Happy Yummylicious Year Ahead! I pray for a good year ahead and may there be more and more food for all to be enjoyed every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! the cupcakes are just too adorable....so beautiful. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hi! Missed your postings, glad to have u back! The cupcakes are simply beautiful, too beautiful to be eaten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails