Monday, November 10, 2008

7 things you did not know about me and mysimplefood

I am so new to blogging, I don't really know what is "meme" is. Small small baker tagged me, I really appreciate it, though I don't understand what is "meme" but I definitely understand the concept so I am returning the favour.


I also thought it is a good time to introduce myself a bit more. So here's 7 things you did not know about me.


1) mysimplefood.com is actually my second food blog. I created http://foodmadesimple.blogspot.com/ first but when I got my own domain name, I just feel so sad to let go of my first blog so I decided to keep both. One is a recipe blog and another is anything and everything about food.


2) Simple is my theme. Why simple? Cos I am a really simple cook. I try to find fast and simple ways to cook my meals and usually it is not elaborate but yet it turns out to be a good meal. I also do not have extravagant taste, usually preferring the simple dishes vs the expensive ones.


3) I have an amazing love story with my hubby. hahaha..ok maybe to me, it is amazing :). We are both Malaysians. However he has been in the US since his university days and I have always been in Malaysia. We met one day in our early 30s. How we met? How we started? hehehe.....both of us just started to blog again about our love story. If you are interested to find out, click here.


He is my Hubby-D and I am his Wifey-M

4) My Hubby-D is still in US and currently I am in Malaysia. Sad huh!! It is just a temporary arrangement. We would be together soon.


5) I just started blogging and I am pretty obsessed with it. I have errr, probably 8 blogs that I try to main regularly and I even offered to maintain a blog for a friend. Crazy huh!


6) My food photos are all taken with my digital camera Sony Cybershot. hehehe, no money to buy an SLR yet.


7) Last but not least, my secret dream....to be a multi-millionaire blogger. Haha....seriously. No, I am kidding!


Here I am tagging 7 food bloggers, I hope they have fun with this meme!!

1. My Love, My Food

2. Ah Shui Little Kitchen

3. House of Annie

4. Have your Cake and Eat it too!

5. Salt & Tumeric

6. Wandering Chopsticks

7. Food Made Simple - my other self :)

Here are the rules for tagging:

1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.

2. Give seven facts about yourself.

3. Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.


Ok, done....can anyone tell me now - what exactly does a "meme" mean?

14 comments:

Small Small Baker said...

Wow, you have so many blogs?!

I'm not too sure what meme means too. Check this out. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_meme

Anonymous said...

Hi SSB - yeah, I think I over did it on blogging but I am keeping 4-5 pretty active, well the best that I can. Thanks for the tag or should I say the meme....

小偉 said...

Hi,
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I have left a comment for your question on my blog.

Earn Money From Blog
http://earnmoneyfromblog1.blogspot.com/

Have a nice day. :)

Raynebow said...

Hi... im impressed u can maintain so many blogs - blogging must really be yr passion, ya!! :-) Nice blog - will be checking out yr other blogs. Btw, i like yr Loh Mai Kai... will try making it soon :-)

aka Pureglutton

mysimplefood said...

Hi PureGlutton - Thanks for visiting. I know I know, I went a bit crazy with blogging so now I am having a very strict regime to ensure I update my blogs as regular as I can.. :) Do try the loh mai kai. Making it is very satisfying!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing about yourself. Love the simplicity, because I too am a fan of simplicity!

Food For Tots said...

Just found your blog and get to know u 7 things abt u! I am also using Sony Cybeshot too! Your hubby n u are so loving! Got 夫妻相!

mysimplefood said...

food for tots - thank you thank you...a bit shy now :)

Salt N Turmeric said...

So are you going to join him here int eh US permanently or he is going back?
I think meme is sayasaya? lol.

mysimplefood said...

Hi! Hi! SaltnTumeric - How are you? This is the question still on our minds, whether it should be Msia or US?? I wish it was an easy decision. I know we just have to decide but yeah the intent is to be together soon....hopefully it will be really soon!!!

shavedicesundays said...

Ack, a long distance relationship. I know what that's like much too well as I was in one with my hubby for 4 years. Hang in there!

mysimplefood said...

Shavedicesundays - Thanks so much for your encouragement!!! Appreciate it!

Shirley said...

I'm glad you did this meme cos' I got to know more about you and your blog now. :) Which part of Malaysia are you from Ivy?

^_^

mysimplefood said...

Hi Shirley! Thanks for stopping by. I am from KL Malaysia. That meme was written sometime back. I am in Dallas now for good I guess :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails