Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mini cupcakes


Isn't this the sweetest looking cupcakes?

My good friend Jens made these and I thought it was just so cute and sweet. As for me, I have not attempted to make cupcakes yet mainly because I could not see myself making the icing cream for the topping. I don't want to know how much fat and sugar I will be consuming. Since I started baking (and that's just a few months ago), the only thing that makes me want to bake less is the fact I need to measure the amount of sugar and butter that goes into a cake. "That much??!!" Sigh!

So, as long I have not figured what and how much fattening ingredients are required to make the cream...I live happy consuming it.

For now, let me enjoy all the creams on cupcakes, guilt free! Dig in!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice and cute..
i can't eat something that cute..

mysimplefood said...

callister - I know, it is too cute, right?!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely cupcakes..

I remember I received cupcakes as present for friends..

Anonymous said...

Aww... so cute! It'd fit right into my bento box :)

mysimplefood said...

Hi Keeyit - I think it brightens up the day when anyone receive such cute cupcakes.

Hi Bento - you are right!!

Activities@home said...

Too cute to be eaten

mysimplefood said...

Hi activities@home - I agree, I wish I could preserve it as long as I could but then I can't so it went into my tummy. Don't waste yeah! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails